- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VJZKLXBB.dpuf Brooklyn Knit Chick

Brooklyn Knit Chick

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

We've finished our first three days of tech on Jersey Boys here in San Fran. All in all things are going pretty well. We are slightly ahead of schedule. The local crew at the Curran are FANTASTIC, some of the best I've ever worked with. We got up to the Sherry/Big Girls/Walk Like a Man sequence. For those of you who know the show, it's a huge tech section of the show, so it was the perfect place to stop before our day off. It is NOT something you want to be teching at 10:30 pm. It is the perfect place to start after a day off.

The producers are treating us to a Thanksgiving lunch today at some restaurant. It will be over by 3:00 pm, then we will still have our evening off. Then comes our 10 days without a day off (yikes!).

My trunk (full of yarn) arrived a couple of days ago, and I am finally all unpacked at my little apartment. We're staying at the Oakwood apartments. Here's my room, half way through unpacking (thank god for those space saver bags!!).

My knitting life has been restricted to the six hours on the plane. I cast on for a new sweater on the plane. It's a big, soft, chunky sweater from last winters Vogue.

I cast on with my e-bay purchase of Rowan Polar (why oh why was this delicious yarn discontinued???) It's a soft and yummy blend of Wool & Alpaca. Here's what I got done on the plane. Some of the time was spent sleeping and working, so I didn't get a ton done.


Now it's time to get a little more work done before Thanksgiving lunch. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and family. It will be a while before I will be able to post again. See you all after we open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home