- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VJZKLXBB.dpuf Brooklyn Knit Chick

Brooklyn Knit Chick

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I left my heart . . .

in Park Slope Brooklyn (really)

So, my bags are packed, my friends are coming over in 15 minutes for my goodbye dinner, the car picks me up at 9:15 am tomorrow, and then . . . it's "San Francisco here I come".

I finished my Spring Fling FINALLY. Not really spring anymore, but I was desperate to cast off one damn thing before leaving for the Jersey Boys tour.




I have to pack my cable scarf project, because I don't think they allow cable needles on the plane. I'm casting on a big chunky sweater out of vogue magazine. I'll photo it later.

Today we took our last walk in Prospect Park (sob).

okay, my friends are at the door. More later.

1 Comments:

  • Have a great time in SF - I'll miss you! The spring fling looks great! And I love how the roving I got you from Rhinebeck turned out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home