- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VJZKLXBB.dpuf Brooklyn Knit Chick

Brooklyn Knit Chick

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Perfect Sunday part. 2

The firewood is stacked and being used


the hot chocolate has been made. I'm FINALLY skeining, balling and counting the yardage of yarn that my mother in law gave me a year ago so I can figure out what to do with it.


and my husband just pulled a fresh loaf of bread out of the oven. His specialty, baked in the new pot my mom bought for him

1 Comments:

  • Oh! I've been wanting to make that "no knead bread" forever! All I need (knead?) is two days off in a row!!!

    David's looks scrumptious of course, why wouldn't it?!t

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home