- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VJZKLXBB.dpuf Brooklyn Knit Chick

Brooklyn Knit Chick

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Coming up for air (for a day)

The last two weeks have been insanely busy. I just got back from dropping my mom & sister off at the airport. It was a nice visit, but I've been so busy at work I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like. We had a great Brooklyn day yesterday. We went to Prospect Park to see the exhibit on the re imagining of Grand Army Plaza. I hope we're still living here when this gets done For those of you have been here, you know why this is long overdue. The Arch, Baily Fountain, the Farmer's Market, they all sit on disconnected hunks of concrete, seemingly impossible to get to without taking your life in your hands dodging traffic.



After eating our way through all the baked good tables, we headed down to Red Hook for the fall art show (thank you free Ikea shuttle!).




I always enjoy taking folks to Red Hook since it's something so different.

All week I didn't get much knitting done, but I did manage to finish (almost) the Lotus Blossom Tank. It's blocking waiting it's dreaded finishing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home